[SR-Users] Kazoo like load balancing

Daniel Tryba d.tryba at pocos.nl
Mon Jul 20 15:31:42 CEST 2015

On Monday 20 July 2015 16:02:00 Jurijs Ivolga wrote:
> But could you please provide more info?
>
> Should I add add_path() before if (!save("location"))?

Path is a module you can use for user lookups/registration
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/usrloc.html#usrloc.p.matching_mode
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/registrar.html#registrar.p.use_path

Depending on how you register on a registrater server you'll need to add the
Path header (in my previuos supplied URL, clients which register directly to a
register server don't have any Path headers, so I added them manually (because
add_path doesn't work in that place/time of routing/handling). If you are
using a loadbalancer that adds Path headers then ofcourse adding Path headers
before save() isn't neccessary.

My guess is your question is kind of the same as the one I asked (I don't know
what Kazoo is/does):
http://lists.sip-router.org/pipermail/sr-users/2015-April/087867.html

--

Telefoon: 088 0100 700