[SR-Users] Double Record-Route to subscriber with multiple locations on different SIP transports

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Jul 15 20:59:22 CEST 2015

On 07/15/2015 02:57 PM, Andrey Utkin wrote:

> enable_double_rr is enabled by default in our config.
> We use record_route_advertised_address() because other record_route
> functions put internal IP to the header (the server is behind Amazon
> firewall).
> We call record_route_advertised_address() just one time, but in two
> places, meant to handle different cases.

Oh, I see. Understood.

As far as I know, t_on_branch() should execute for every branch,
including the first one. Do you have any other evidence that it doesn't,
i.e. a simple xlog statement?

303 Perimeter Center North, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30346
United States

Tel: +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / +1-678-954-0671 (direct)