[SR-Users] Double Record-Route to subscriber with multiple locations on different SIP transports

Andrey Utkin andrey.krieger.utkin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 20:57:04 CEST 2015

> Andrey,
>
> Have you attempted to address this problem with the use of ordinary
> record_route() + the enable_double_rr option in the 'rr' module?

Alex.

enable_double_rr is enabled by default in our config.
We use record_route_advertised_address() because other record_route
functions put internal IP to the header (the server is behind Amazon
firewall).
We call record_route_advertised_address() just one time, but in two
places, meant to handle different cases.

--
Andrey Utkin