[SR-Users] Issue handling SRTP and RTP with rtpproxy and rtpengine

Alberto Sagredo alberto.sagredo at avanzada7.com
Wed Jul 15 08:44:13 CEST 2015

Hi Daniel

Kamailio is for hard people and fun :)

Thanks Visily i finnaly got it working with your tip. You were right about
internal external options instead direction=...

Here its some code to someone could need it

route[RTPPROXY] {

        if (is_method("INVITE")){

if(ds_is_from_list(1)){

                if (is_ip_rfc1918("$si")) {

                        if (sdp_get_line_startswith("$avp(mline)", "m="))

                        {

                                #!ifdef WITH_RTPENGINE

                                if ($avp(mline) =~ "SAVP")

                                {

                                xlog("L_INFO", "We got SRTP ");

                                rtpengine_manage("trust-address internal
external replace-origin replace-session-connection ICE=remove ");

                                return;

                                }

                                #!endif

                                if ($avp(mline) =~ "AVP")

                                {

                                xlog("L_INFO", "We got RTP ");

                                #!ifdef WITH_RTPPROXY

                                 set_rtp_proxy_set("1");

                                rtpproxy_manage("fwei");

                                start_recording();

                                #!endif

                                #!ifdef WITH_RTPENGINE

                                rtpengine_manage("trust-address internal
external replace-origin replace-session-connection ICE=remove ");

                                #!endif

                                }

                        }

                        }

                }

else if(!ds_is_from_list()){

                        if (sdp_get_line_startswith("$avp(mline)", "m="))

                        {

                                 #!ifdef WITH_RTPENGINE

                                 if ($avp(mline) =~ "SAVP")

                                {

                                xlog("L_INFO", "We got SRTP ");

                                rtpengine_manage("external internal
replace-origin replace-session-connection ICE=remove RTP AVP");

                                return;

                                }

                                #!endif

                                if ($avp(mline) =~ "AVP")