[SR-Users] Issue handling SRTP and RTP with rtpproxy and rtpengine

Daniel Tryba d.tryba at pocos.nl
Tue Jul 14 18:46:04 CEST 2015

On Tuesday 14 July 2015 18:19:02 Alberto Sagredo wrote:
> In my tests rtpproxy recording waste less resources than asterisk
>
> That was one of the reasons

How much time have you spend so far on a problem that asterisk can handle out
of the box? ;)

I'd love to do this with kamailio/rtpengine (I don't record), but sofar the
blunt quickfix is to use asterisk. I needed a transcoder anyway and handling
RTP/SRTP conversions when either endpoint needs it is simple.