[SR-Users] Kamailio Load balancing Across Multiple Asterisk Servers -Chanspy

Daniel Tryba d.tryba at pocos.nl
Tue Jul 14 13:19:48 CEST 2015

On Tuesday 14 July 2015 11:04:59 Jonathan Hunter wrote:
> The problem I have is when I send an INVITE from Asterisk Server, and then
> kamailio sends an INVITE back to the same Asterisk Server   I get the
> following failure in asterisk console;

Is it just a warning or does the chanspy fail?

You could try the topoh module as workaround since the callid can be rewritten
by it to appear as a new cal for asterisk.

You also could try to redirect the INVITE in kamailio (and allow promiscuos
redirect for it), you might have to create a peer on asterisk for
host=127.0.0.1 to make this redirect work correctly (and offcourse accept
calls from/between the other asterisk machines).