[SR-Users] Kamailio Load balancing Across Multiple Asterisk Servers -Chanspy

Jonathan Hunter hunterj91 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 14 13:04:59 CEST 2015

Hi guys,
I have a kamailio load balancing requests across 2 Asterisk Servers, and all is working well.
Only problem now is when utilizing feature codes to look to listen into calls using the chanspy application I am having issues.
I am passing calls to *2222 into Asterisk, where an IVR answers the call, then sends an INVITE back to kamailio to check to see if the extension I want to listen into is in an active call (hash table), and the call will then be forwarded to the Asterisk in question and chanspy applied so it can be listened to.
The problem I have is when I send an INVITE from Asterisk Server, and then kamailio sends an INVITE back to the same Asterisk Server   I get the following failure in asterisk console;
Not accepting call completion offers from call-forward recipient
I appreciate its potentially more an Asterisk question but I wondered if anyone had experienced the same issue?
I have setup a completely load balanced environment so dont want to use Primary/Secondary Server routing.
Thanks
Jon