[SR-Users] topoh ACK Call-ID mismatch

Daniel Tryba d.tryba at pocos.nl
Tue Jan 27 11:24:59 CET 2015

> Am I to naive to think that these ACKs to negatives always (callid masking
> and whether topoh is active or not) need to use the Call-ID from the
> negative (in this case 488) response? Call-ID has only to be rewritten in
> forwarding the negative response towards the endpoint that triggered it
> (which is done correctly in my call trace)

Attached is a diff to topoh_mod.c that implements above (with my limited
knowledge). Locally generated ACKs don't get masked Call-IDs to downstream.
Works for my 488, will test some more to see if nothing else is broken. But
maybe somebody more in touch with kamailio source code could take a look to
see it this patch looks alright?

--

Telefoon: 088 0100 700
Sales: sales at pocos.nl | Service: servicedesk at pocos.nl