[SR-Users] topoh ACK Call-ID mismatch

Daniel Tryba d.tryba at pocos.nl
Thu Jan 22 10:05:49 CET 2015

On Wednesday 21 January 2015 23:52:46 Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> It is an ACK for a negative response, therefore it is hop-by-hop
> (received and discared by kamailio, then a new one is generated to the
> next hop). The information of direction which was detected with Route
> header ftag cannot be done in this case. I will try to figure out how
> can be solved...

Am I to naive to think that these ACKs to negatives always (callid masking and
whether topoh is active or not) need to use the Call-ID from the negative (in
this case 488) response? Call-ID has only to be rewritten in forwarding the
negative response towards the endpoint that triggered it (which is done
correctly in my call trace)

--

Telefoon: 088 0100 700
Sales: sales at pocos.nl | Service: servicedesk at pocos.nl