[SR-Users] OMA/RCS Presence compliance

Osbun, Alex Alex.Osbun at interoptechnologies.com
Thu Jan 15 22:58:33 CET 2015

Hello,

Are the Kamailio presence modules (presence, xcap, pua, rls, etc.) RCS 5.X and OMA Presence Simple spec compliant.  I found the following bullet from this announcement - http://www.kamailio.org/w/2012/09/kamailio-at-11-years/

 *   SIMPLE Presence & IM extensions – embedded XCAP server, MSRP relay, RLS full OMA/RCS extensions implementation, IMS registrar records replication, a.s.o.

Does that mean that only the RLS functionality is fully OMA/RCS compliant?  Thanks and I appreciate any guidance.

Regards,

Alex