[SR-Users] Redirect Server Including Path/Recieved Information

Asgaroth 00asgaroth00 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 09:30:04 CET 2015

Hi All,

Thanks for the responses thus far, I would be interrested in the patches
mentioned when they are released for 4.2 :)

In the meantime, I have another question relating to this configuration:

[1] How would I apply the recieved paramaters to the contact header in
the reply message, I have tried the following logic,

     if ( lookup("location", "sip:$rU at domain.com") ) {
       $var(received) = $(du{uri.param,received});
       if !strempty( $var(received) ) {
         $ru = $ru + ";received="+ $var(received);
       }
       sl_send_reply("302", "Moved Temporarily");
       exit;
     }

and end up with a contact header looking like below:

[a] Contact:
<sip:user at 192.168.1.1:37891;rinstance=ef7f216ba0d07156;transport=UDP*;received=sip:213.146.165.189:37891*>

What I am trying to achieve is:

[a] Contact:
<sip:user at 213.146.165.189:37891;rinstance=ef7f216ba0d07156;transport=UDP>*;received=sip:213.146.165.189:37891*

Are these two versions of the contact header interpretted the same way?

Thanks