[SR-Users] Redirect Server Including Path/Recieved Information

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 11:05:26 CET 2015

>>> http://sr-dev.sip-router.narkive.com/bfyDpQ36/git-alexh-master-core-modu
>>> les-tm-modules-sl-make-adding-path-and-flags-to-redirected-contacts#post4
>> Was this merged or discarded? Trying to look at the commit with the hash
>> id from the archive doesn't work.
> I kept them local due to the perceived lack of interest.
The link above shows the summary of a commit with git.sip-router.org
url. But taking the commit id from there, didn't listed and patch with
git log.

>  Most of the
> individual patches are still in the sr-dev archive somewhere. They won't apply
> cleanly to 4.x. If there is interest now, i'll port and commit them when my
> setup eventually migrates to 4.x.
The summary showed that many modules (including important ones like tm)
and core were affected. If you port, make a commit/patch per component
to be easy to review.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla