[SR-Users] Camarillo 4.2 as outbound proxy with TLS support

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 15:08:04 CET 2015

You have to run rtpproxy (or rtpengine) in bridging mode and instruct it
to do bridging from kamailio cfg using 'e' and 'i' flags (iirc, there is
an alg.cfg inside nathelper examples folder that gives some hints, good
for starting -- also searching on web for rtpproxy in brdige mode may
reveal some useful info).

On 09/01/15 03:50, CK Lee wrote:
> I do have a similar setup and encounter the audio problem
>
> My Kamailio sits behind a router listening to the public ip sip port
> 5060 and use internal lan ip to communicate with other service,
> Asterisk. Rtpproxy and WITH_NAT are set up according to instruction.
>
> However, I notice when kamailio communicates with Asterisk (which is
> on the same LAN subnet), a lan IP is passed to Asterisk.My sip client
> on outside public network does not receive any audio stream.
>
> Is it wrong with the Kamailio setup?
>

> On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 2:30 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla
> <miconda at gmail.com <mailto:miconda at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hello,
>
>     if the users are behind nat, install rtpproxy and enable WITH_NAT
>     in default config file. Read the comments at the top of
>     kamailio.cfg to see how to set the control socket for rtpproxy.
>
>     Cheers,
>     Daniel
>

>     On 05/01/15 14:05, Maqbul Khan - Reform InfoTech wrote:
>>     Hello,
>>
>>     I just installed Kamailio for the first time 4.2 on Debian
>>     Wheezy.  Everything went alright, I created two users, both can
>>     register and make calls, but with no audio.
>>
>>     So the problems are:
>>     1. No audio
>>     2. I want to setup Kamailio as Outbound Proxy
>>     3. I wish to have this proxy with TLS support.
>>
>>     Please suggest solution
>>
>>     Maq Khan

>     --
>     Daniel-Constantin Mierla