[SR-Users] Camarillo 4.2 as outbound proxy with TLS support

CK Lee ckleea at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 03:50:59 CET 2015

I do have a similar setup and encounter the audio problem

My Kamailio sits behind a router listening to the public ip sip port 5060
and use internal lan ip to communicate with other service, Asterisk.
Rtpproxy and WITH_NAT are set up according to instruction.

However, I notice when kamailio communicates with Asterisk (which is on the
same LAN subnet), a lan IP is passed to Asterisk.My sip client on outside
public network does not receive any audio stream.

Is it wrong with the Kamailio setup?