[SR-Users] Keeping Registrations alive in IPv6 scenarios

Moritz Graf moritz.graf at g-fit.de
Fri Feb 27 14:41:04 CET 2015

Hi Sebastian,

maybe it could be a solution to lower the registration interval for ipv6
users to ~30 seconds. This would keep the NAT pinhole open.
Of course this will cause high traffic + registrar load. To reduce this,
you could only require a authentication every ~20 minutes. For the
registers in between you could simply send a OK.

regards,
moritz

--

Moritz Graf

G-FIT Gesellschaft für innovative Telekommunikationsdienste
mbH & Co. KG, Kommanditgesellschaft, Sitz Regensburg,
Registergericht Regensburg, HRA 7626;
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.Inf. (FH) Alfred Rauscher