[SR-Users] Credit Control modules

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 12:12:02 CET 2015

Hello,

a credit control module using diameter and not bound to ims sounds quite
useful. There are many providers relying now on radius that consider
upgrading to diameter, but it is unlikely to deploy ims platform for
their telephony services. Having it will create the playground for those
considering diameter as their next AAA system.

I don't know how much shared code is going to be between existing module
and the new one, if it is a lot, then a new internal library can be
created (or the shared code added to an existing one).