[SR-Users] Credit Control modules

Shane Harrison Shane.Harrison at imgtec.com
Tue Feb 17 22:54:24 CET 2015

Hi all,

As you will have seen from my posts, I have adapted the ims_charging module to work with usrloc module i.e. outside ims environment.

I am interested in whether others see a use in having a Diameter Credit Control module that is standalone.  There are already a number of Credit Control modules other than the ims one e.g. cncxx and I am not sure if the community sees a need for YACC.

If there is interest then need to consider further how best to approach accommodating both ims dependence and standalone operation.

Cheers
Shane

Shane Harrison
Senior Software Engineer