[SR-Users] ims_charging module - AVP's

Shane Harrison Shane.Harrison at imgtec.com
Tue Feb 17 22:52:00 CET 2015

Hi IMS'ers

I am generating CCR's happily from the ims_charging module (adapted to work standalone with standard userloc module) but have a couple of questions around AVP's supported.

a) I note that in the 3GPP TS 32.299 V12.7.0 specification that table 7.1.0.1, that it indicates Vendor-Id and Vendor-Specific-Application-Id aren't used.  But later in section 7.1.16 it indicates that the Vendor-Id should be 10415 and set inside the Vendor-Specific-Application-Id AVP.  Should I assume that the table is wrong ?
b) The ims_charging_module doesn't seem to put an Auth-Application-Id into the CCR.  This is mandatory according to 3GPP and RFC4006.  I note that it does appear under the Vendor-Specific-Application-Id - but this doesn't seem right to me?

At this stage I am thinking to add the Auth-Application-Id AVP and also the 3GPP Called-Party-Address AVP.  To I submit patches to the development list?

Kind regards
Shane

Shane Harrison
Senior Software Engineer