[SR-Users] Facing kamailio issue

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Feb 10 09:08:44 CET 2015

On 09 Feb 2015, at 17:36, taha zafar <tahazafar at eocean.com.pk> wrote:

> Dear Kamailo team,
>
> I am facing problem in connecting kamailio on TLS, even kamailio is listening perfectly. TLS certificate are also tested.
To get help more quickly, it would really help if you pointed out the problem better.
"facing problem" is too inexact for us to look at it say "yes, I remember that" and respond with an
answer.

If you say "My softphone doesn't connect, complains over certificate" or "The phone refuses to connect
and wireshark shows this" it would help.

Also, if there is something special in your logs that tell you more, copy that into the e-mail instead
of sending an attachment. That is easier for us all to read.

In order to get help on a public mailing list, the challenge is to feed us details so we can spot the
issue. Try not to be to generic, instead be as specific as you can.

/O