[SR-Users] Possible memory leak dealing with presence in kamailio

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 18:05:15 CET 2015

Hello,

can you check the expires column in presentity table. The issue might be
accumulation of too many dialog-info documents, due to large expires
interval, taken from the default lifetime of the dialog. You can change
that with:

  -
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.2.x/modules/pua_dialoginfo.html#idp2576952

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio World Conference, May 27-29, 2015