[SR-Users] Best module to use for interrupting a call ???

Uri Shacked ushacked at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 21:16:57 CET 2015

>Hello,

>>On 04/02/15 13:12, Uri Shacked wrote:
>>* Hi,
*>>>>* I need to create some kind of check with an application outside of
*>> *kamailio every X seconds.
*>>* The check is per call, to get its status or something and according to
*>>* the result do something with the call (transfer, send info or hangup...).
*>>>>* I read about call_control and cnxcc modules.
*>>>>* It seems these last ones are to much to do in order to get what i need.
*>>>>>>* Is there a simpler module to use?
*

>dialog module is the one that keeps the state and routing details for
>the calls. It can be used to terminate calls as well. cnxcc and the
>other modules rely on it. Perhaps cnxcc offers a more flexible interface
>to set limits on time and credit, but at the end it uses dialog to
>terminate the call.

>Cheers,
>Daniel

*>>* Uri*

Thanks Daniel,

but, other then using loop with dialog timeout without sending bye to
check the call status every period. How can i check the call status?

or another method will be to send http or something else from an
external server to kamailio and to "get into" a specific call and do
something.

this second option is great. can i send an http to kamailio with a
callid and "enter" a spesific call and disconnect it for example?

both cases, the idea is to control the call with the regular modules

hope i was clear.

thanks,

Uri