[SR-Users] Best module to use for interrupting a call ???

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 19:17:09 CET 2015

Hello,

On 04/02/15 13:12, Uri Shacked wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to create some kind of check with an application outside of
> kamailio every X seconds.
> The check is per call, to get its status or something and according to
> the result do something with the call (transfer, send info or hangup...).
>
> I read about call_control and cnxcc modules.
>
> It seems these last ones are to much to do in order to get what i need.
>

> Is there a simpler module to use?

dialog module is the one that keeps the state and routing details for
the calls. It can be used to terminate calls as well. cnxcc and the
other modules rely on it. Perhaps cnxcc offers a more flexible interface
to set limits on time and credit, but at the end it uses dialog to
terminate the call.

> BR,
> Uri

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio World Conference, May 27-29, 2015