[SR-Users] why msg_apply_changes() from REQUEST_ROUTE only

smititelu stefan.mititelu at 1and1.ro
Fri Dec 18 15:55:35 CET 2015

Hello,

I don't understand why msg_apply changes() can be called from
REQUEST_ROUTE *only*. Can someone explain? Can this be extended to
*FAILURE_ROUTES *also?

Basically I need to call this from FAILURE_ROUTES in order to avoid
double SDP for rtpengine offers. Searching in the mailing list I could
see that there could be other means of handling this like keeping and
reading the SDP from an avp(write/read_sdp_pv), but I find the above
method pretty straightforward.

Thanks,
Stefan