[SR-Users] IMC module

Alexandru Covalschi 568691 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 18:00:52 CET 2015

upd: Let me describe my use case. I need conference chats. Clients are
1001-1009 at domain.name
Conference is 3500 at domain.name
Messages are sent from 1001-1009 at domain.name to 3500 at domain.name
Every user joins conference room chat-3500. Join is successful - but
nothing more. Messages are not relayed anywhere and I don't want to relay
them - I just need to understand how this module works. My current
configuration is:
if (is_method("MESSAGE") && $fU != "chat-3500")
{
    if(imc_manager())
        sl_send_reply("200", "ok");
    else
        sl_send_reply("500", "command error");
    exit;
}
This allows me to receive system messages - but I can't get any messages
from clients.