[SR-Users] IMC module

Alexandru Covalschi 568691 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 17:43:37 CET 2015

Hello again
First of all I wanted to ask if someone ever implemented that
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.3.x/modules/imc.html with WebRTC
Second question is - I don't understand the logic. In description is said:

Handles Message method.It detects if the body of the message is a
conference command.If so it executes it, otherwise it sends the message to
all the members in the room.

But why in example (well however it has broken syntax) to IMC manager are
sent only messages from chat-rooms? How message from client can possibly
reach imc-manager then?

Also - when I send message with body "1111111" from user 1001 and
imc_manager catches it -  I receive 500 command error. Why? :/

All that is working on top of sipjs-demo.

--
Alexandru Covalschi
ABRISS-Solutions