[SR-Users] 403 Not Relaying when default port changed

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 13:10:13 CET 2015

Most probably the r-uri is without port, being considered 5060, but
then, if kamailio is not listening on port 5060, it will not consider
domains/ips without port as being for it, so it will try to forward it
to port 5060.

You can eventually listen on both port 5060 and another higher port. Or
add alias=ip:5060 parameters.

On 12/12/15 19:40, Javohir Maxmarajabov wrote:
> Hello fellow developers...
>
> We have been testing Kamailio for a week and it is working great...
> But some of the our friends reported that they can't connect to our
> server using their mobile Internet... and it seems default SIP port is
> blocked by Service Provider...
>
> So we decided to change ports...
> I opened kamailio.cfg and added these lines:
> listen=tcp:_PUBLIC_IP_:32850
> listen=udp:_PUBLIC_IP_:32850
> listen=tls:_PUBLIC_IP_:32851
> listen=tcp:127.0.0.1:32850 <http://127.0.0.1:32850>
> listen=udp:127.0.0.1:32850 <http://127.0.0.1:32850>
> listen=tls:127.0.0.1:32851 <http://127.0.0.1:32851>
> listen=tcp:10.19.0.5:32850 <http://10.19.0.5:32850>
> listen=udp:10.19.0.5:32850 <http://10.19.0.5:32850>
> listen=tls:10.19.0.5:32851 <http://10.19.0.5:32851>
>
> port=32850
> port=32851
>
> Now clients throwing an error "403 Not relaying"...
> I tried to enable debugging to see cfgtrace... no errors detected
> But when I comment out lines above, (with default cfg) everything
> works fine
>
> Where and What am I doing wrong?
> Thanks in advance :)
> Javokhir M.M.
>
> Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail is confidential. If you are
> not addressed recipient then please return and delete this e-mail from
> your system. Unauthorised use of or disclose the contents of this
> e-mail may be unlawful.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://miconda.eu