[SR-Users] 403 Not Relaying when default port changed

Javohir Maxmarajabov javokhirbek14 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 19:40:35 CET 2015

Hello fellow developers...

We have been testing Kamailio for a week and it is working great...
But some of the our friends reported that they can't connect to our server
using their mobile Internet... and it seems default SIP port is blocked by
Service Provider...

So we decided to change ports...
I opened kamailio.cfg and added these lines:
listen=tcp:_PUBLIC_IP_:32850
listen=udp:_PUBLIC_IP_:32850
listen=tls:_PUBLIC_IP_:32851
listen=tcp:127.0.0.1:32850
listen=udp:127.0.0.1:32850
listen=tls:127.0.0.1:32851
listen=tcp:10.19.0.5:32850
listen=udp:10.19.0.5:32850
listen=tls:10.19.0.5:32851

port=32850
port=32851

Now clients throwing an error "403 Not relaying"...
I tried to enable debugging to see cfgtrace... no errors detected
But when I comment out lines above, (with default cfg) everything works fine

Where and What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance :)
Javokhir M.M.

Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail is confidential. If you are not
addressed recipient then please return and delete this e-mail from your
system. Unauthorised use of or disclose the contents of this e-mail may be
unlawful.