[SR-Users] Kamailio Redundancy Models

Gholamreza Sabery gr.sabery at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 18:08:23 CET 2015

I created a repository that consists of a set of Ansible playbooks that can
automatically deploy an Active-Passive Kamailio cluster with a cluster of
RTPProxy servers. These playbooks may help you in automatic deployment of
your system. They are also a good starting point for seeing how can you
create a simple two node redundancy. I also created an Ansible role for
deploying Kamailio. You can find them here:

https://github.com/ghrst/Kamailio-HA
https://github.com/ghrst/Ansible-Kamailio-Role