[SR-Users] Proposing new logo for Kamailio project

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 09:09:43 CET 2015

Hello,

short update on the new logo -- based on the feedback so far, mainly
over the social networking channels, nobody had a negative response to
the proposal of the new logo, everyone liking it more than the existing one.

I will wait for a few more days and then we will conclude the process
and switch to the new logo, if the general opinion stays unchanged.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://miconda.eu