[SR-Users] BLF state on register

Loic Chabert chabert.loic.74 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 16:07:53 CEST 2015

Thanks Daniel,

Yes a subscribe request as been sent by my hardphone, authentication works,
but juste after 200OK, a NOTIFY message as been sent with this header:
Subscription-State: terminated;reason=timeout

But, on my SQL table "active_watcher", i can see my user (103) subscribed
to 102 dialog events.

Concerning pua_usrloc, all requests PUBLISH from myself are allowed:

    if(is_method("PUBLISH") && from_uri==myself)
        return;

Do you want any copy of debug message at level 3 ?

Thanks.
Regards.