[SR-Users] BLF state on register

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 12:20:46 CEST 2015

Hello,

do you get subscribe requests from users? A NOTIFY is sent only when
there is an active subscription.

Also, be sure you allow traffic on loopback without authentication --
pua_usrloc may send a publish to same sip server instance. Running with
debug=3 and looking at syslog should reveal more about what is happening
around.

On 25/08/15 11:40, Loic Chabert wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm trying to reproduce BLF's asterisk fonctionnality with kamailio.
> With asterisk, on register, NOTIFY message has been sent to all
> suscribed users. So LED became green.
> How can i reproduce this function ?
>
> I have try to execute a "pua_set_publish()" on register route, but
> it's not work. My led stay "black", and no notify message has been sent.
>
> I have loaded presence, presence_xml, presence_mwi,
> presence_dialoginfo, pua, pua_dialoginfo, pua_usrloc. Any other module
> needed ?
>
> Thanks,
> Regards.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla