[SR-Users] Ims Kamailio issue - "403 Forbidden - You must register first with a S-CSCF"

Victor Huertas Garcia vhuertas at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 22 10:07:56 CEST 2015

Thanks Jason,

I am not behind a NAT.
If there are bindings from other registrations, I guess that they must be stored in some MySQL table of SCSCF. I had a look and I saw that it was empty. Then I had a look at the impu_contact table and I saw some entries. I removed them manually. However when I try to register the multiple contacts are still there in the 200 Ok.

Tell me which logs do you need and I will attach them.

Thanks again