[SR-Users] Ims Kamailio issue - "403 Forbidden - You must register first with a S-CSCF"

Jason Penton jason.penton at smilecoms.com
Fri Aug 21 17:03:10 CEST 2015

Hi Victor,

For the first problem, are you behind a nat?

Secondly, the 2 contacts coming back in the 200OK will be because you still
have an old binding in the scscf....

I can't really help much without a log file.

Cheers
Jason

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 4:42 PM, Victor Huertas Garcia <vhuertas at hotmail.com
> wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I have installed an IMS core using Kamailio and FHoSS.
> In this environment, I am able to successfully register Bob and Alice with
> the same S-CSCF.
> However, when I try to make a voice call between Bob and Alice it is not
> established.
>
> The code received is "403 Forbidden - You must register first with a
> S-CSCF". This code is generated by the P-CSCF because the Contact Header
> that is checked against the database ("location" table) it is not found.
>
> When I look up manually the "location" MySQL table, there are two things
> that surprise me:
>
> - The Contact header (AOR column content) that is included in the INVITE
> Requet URI when entering in the P-CSCF is present in the table. So why the
> pcscf_is_registered ("location") returns false?
>
> - When Bob registers two Contacts are stored, the first one is the one
> included in the REGISTER message generated from  Bob IMS Client. However,
> the second Contact is the one present in the 200 OK message (coming from
> the S-CSCF) which is different from the one present in the REGISTER (the
> only thing different is the UDP port). Why the S-CSCF (with the default
> kamailio.cfg) doesn't the Contact header and changes the UDP port? Is this
> the standard behaviour? I don't think so...
>
> Thanks for your attention
>
> Regards,

*Jason Penton**Senior Manager: Applications and Services**Smile
Communications Pty (Ltd)**Mobile:*+27 (0) 83 283 7000*Skype:*
jason.barry.pentonjason.penton at smilecoms.com <name.surname at smilecoms.com>
www.smilecoms.com

--

This email is subject to the disclaimer of Smile Communications at http://www.smilecoms.com/home/email-disclaimer/ <http://www.smilecoms.com/disclaimer>