[SR-Users] Back to the dead communications: No outgoing audio

Manuel Camargo Lominchar sir.louen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 22:47:08 CEST 2015

Ok issue solved
Was a natting problem. I recognize this type of issues make my panic a bit,
because are the worst (everything is the same and suddenly it drops :( )
and most of the time the causes are difficult to diagnose.

*Manuel Camargo*
Teléfono: 638000836
eMail: sir.louen at gmail.com
<https://twitter.com/SirLouen>
[image: Ver el perfil de Manuel Camargo Lominchar en LinkedIn]
<http://es.linkedin.com/in/louen>