[SR-Users] Back to the dead communications: No outgoing audio

Manuel Camargo Lominchar sir.louen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 21:42:03 CEST 2015

After 6 months of resolving this situation:
http://lists.sip-router.org/pipermail/sr-users/2015-February/086980.html
Without touching any configs, my server is back to a failure situation
I'm not sure if I'm facing the exact same thing, but for some strange
reason, without introducing any modification in the servers, one leg is not
hearing voice (outgoing traffic), while incoming rtp traffic goes fine, so
I have to assume another time that some Update has destroyed it
I've mostly done the same checks as before.
I started to assume that rtp-engine could be failing by the same cause, but
I have updated to the latest version and still the same issue
This has happened from 2-3 day to now.
Any ideas on how to start trying to find the cause?

Versions: Kamailio 4.1.4
RTP Engine: 4.1.0.0

Kind regards,

*Manuel Camargo*