[SR-Users] kamailio presence server using db_mongodb as database

José Seabra joseseabra4 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 11:36:22 CEST 2015

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your reply,

I did what you suggested in your last email, but the issue remains, maybe i
did something wrong, so in order we try understand if i did or not
something wrong please have a look at the mongodb commands to create db,
collection and document.

> use kamailio
switched to db kamailio

> db
kamailio
> db.createCollection("version")
> show collections
system.indexes
version

> db.getCollection("version").insert({table_name: "presentity",
table_version: 4 })
WriteResult({ "nInserted" : 1 })
> db.getCollection("version").find({})
{ "_id" : ObjectId("55d2fb67b04c015195aee4b1"), "table_name" :
"presentity", "table_version" : 4 }

Best Regards
José Seabra