[SR-Users] kamailio presence server using db_mongodb as database

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 08:09:26 CEST 2015

Indeed the issue is related to checking the version table. You have to
create a collection named "version" in kamailio database, then add the
records for the tables you are using with the fields:

  - table_name corresponding to the table name (e.g., presentity)
  - table_version value as in lib/srdb1/schema/* (e.g., 4)

If you have kamailio database created in mysql (or other sql server),
you can simply look at the content of table "version".

If I get to better internet connection while traveling these days, I
will try to put together proper guidelines.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla