[SR-Users] How to dump or log the value of $avp(ice_priority) with xlog

smititelu stefan.mititelu at 1and1.ro
Tue Apr 28 09:56:15 CEST 2015

Hello,

Try using|||dbg_pv_dump |from the kamailio debugger module. The output
should also include your avp.

Alternatively, you could use interactive debugging with kamcmd: "kamcmd>
dbg.bp eval 3016 $avp(myvar)" as described in the above module. To do
this you need to "kamcmd> dbg.bp on" to set breakpoints in the kamailio
procs, followed by "dbg.ls", "dbg.next", "dbg.eval" as the Usage example
shows. You _must_ enter the kamcmd shell for "dbg.eval" to work; for me,
it didn't worked otherwise(i.e. when trying non-interactively).

Alternatively, you could set the "breakpoint(1)" module param to enable
line by line breakpoints or use "dbg_breakpoint(1)" function in .cfg
file, though the latter didn't work for me and I belive is not yet
implemented. (as w_dbg_breakpoint function says).

Regards,
Stefan