[SR-Users] ims_qos routing

Federico Cabiddu federico.cabiddu at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 08:35:00 CEST 2015

Hi,
I've been recently playing, with success, with kamailio IMS modules and the
examples *cscsf configuration files. Now I'm trying to implement qos but I
am stuck with diameter routing. Basically I can route Rx requests only if I
use "rx_forced_peer". In the other cases (Realm routing or default routing
if I have no realm-specific configuration) cdp module seems not to be able
to find a route.
What I have in the logs is
"Checking if peer XXX handles application 16777236 for vendord 0" (realm
routing)

or

"get_routing_peer(): No connected DefaultRoute peer found for app_id
16777236 and vendor id 0." (for the default route).

Looking at get_routing_peer function (cdp module) it seems that the
function extracts the vendor_id either from grouped
Vendor-Specific-Application-Id AVP or from Vendor-Id AVP if in the request
the Auth-Application-Id AVP is present. In this case, even if
Vendor-Specif-Application-Id is present, it's not taken in count by the
routing logic. In the AAR generated by ims_qos there is the
Auth-Application-Id AVP but not the Vendor-Id, so the vendor_id for which
cdp module looks for is "0" which is not found in any of the connected peer.

Am I missing something (probably)?
Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Federico