[SR-Users] Problems with git.kamailio.org server?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 11:31:10 CEST 2015

Hello,

ok, perfect!

For sake of information, in the future, if git.kamailio.org is not
responding, one can use the github repository:

  - https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio

Anyhow, always report here if  git.kamailio.org is not responding, it
has to be fixed.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio World Conference, May 27-29, 2015