[SR-Users] Loadbalancing proxy using DNS SRV instead of dispatcher

Cezary Siwek cezary.siwek at nexmo.com
Fri Apr 17 10:41:55 CEST 2015

Hi,

I haven't tried it mysefl (will probably do it in a near future) but
there is core configuration parameter to be enabled.
http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/4.2.x/core#dns_srv_lb

As we speak, some of our clients reported similar issue when connection
to us using FreeSWITCH and setting weight to 0 seem to resovle the issue
(it was prosposed solution on freeswitch mailing list)

We internally don't do SRV LB in outbound direction but probably will so
please come back with your results.

Cezary