[SR-Users] Carrierroute question

Pawel Kuzak pawel.kuzak at 1und1.de
Tue Apr 14 14:51:54 CEST 2015

Hallo Nelson,

What Kamailio version do you use?
We have implemented this feature to carrierroute because we didn't want
carrierroute to send a request to an already tried host again.
Considering your use case, we could extend the module with an additional
parameter to offer the option to deactivate this future. We could
provide the patch this week (probably tomorrow). Would this be O.K. for
you?

Greetings,
Paul