[SR-Users] Maximum feasible size of htable?

Brooks Bridges bbridges at o1.com
Sat Apr 11 00:17:56 CEST 2015

I have a small-ish project that could benefit from using an htable for storage of very basic data that doesn't change much, and I'd like to get an idea of what the group's experience is with storing larger amounts of data?  Something in the 15-20GB range.

Yes I could use Redis, but the idea here is to minimize the amount of dependencies and processing required.

Thoughts?

Brooks Bridges | Sr. Voice Services Engineer
O1 Communications
5190 Golden Foothill Pkwy
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
office: 916.235.2097 | main: 888.444.1111, Option 2
email: bbridges at o1.com<mailto:bbridges at o1.com> | web: www.o1.com<http://www.o1.com/>