[SR-Users] Upgrade from Sip Express Router 0.9.6

Andres andres at telesip.net
Thu Apr 2 04:58:14 CEST 2015

How would one even approach the daunting task of upgrading a fully
operational Sip Express Router 0.9.6 installation with thousands of
users that has been running unmodified for over 10 years.

I would like some pointers on how to approach the mysql database
migration from the old schema to the Kamailio 4.2 schema.  I sure hope I
don't have to start from scratch.  Maybe somebody has already done an
upgrade script?

Regarding the config file, I will certainly have to rewrite it but I was
wondering if there was a list of deprecated commands or syntaxes that
would no longer be valid and their equivalent replacement.

Thanks,

--
Technical Support
http://www.cellroute.net