[SR-Users] Recommendation for toggling MSILO m_store auto-notification reply on/off

Anthony Messina amessina at messinet.com
Thu Apr 2 04:04:51 CEST 2015

On Monday, September 08, 2014 05:01:50 PM Anthony Messina wrote:
> On Monday, September 08, 2014 03:04:38 PM Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> > I don't recall any commit adding such feature, but should be easy to add a
> > new parameter to m_store() to control this behaviour -- it requires
> > writing
> > some c code, though.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Daniel
> >
> > On 06/09/14 02:39, Anthony Messina wrote:
> > Using Kamailio 4.2-dev and MSILO, is it possible to "toggle" the auto-
> > notification reply MESSAGE using something similar to the following where
> > "$var(msilo_reply)" is emtpy at startup (or are there suggestions for a
> > better method):
> >
> > modparam("msilo", "from_address", "$var(msilo_reply)")
> >
> > if(CONDITION WHERE I WANT THE AUTO-REPLY RETURNS POSITIVE) {
> >
> > 	$var(msilo_reply)="$rU at example.net";
> >
> > }
> > m_store($rU)
>
> Thanks, Daniel.  In the mean time, is it possible to alter the setting of a
> modparam at runtime as I suggested above? Or is *this* the ability that must
> be coded?

Daniel, thank you for implementing
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/61

I tested your fix and it works very well.  I can use IMC *and* have MSILO send
offline notification auto-replies.  Thank you! -A

--
Anthony - https://messinet.com/ - https://messinet.com/~amessina/gallery
8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E