[SR-Users] Sip Event Filter

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Wed Sep 24 10:36:55 CEST 2014

Hi, you are facing the problem the wrong way.

You could do that easy on the UAC side.

For example, with Asterisk as UAC, you only need to pass a 10s timeout as paran to the dial app.

A sip-proxy its not for what you are trying to acomplish. What you are trying to do it's a UAC or B2BUA task.

Best regards.