[SR-Users] No audio/video transmission over different networks

Abhishek Saini abhishek.saini at enukesoftware.com
Thu Sep 18 13:50:12 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have reported a bug on rptengine github, for the crash issue:
https://github.com/sipwise/rtpengine/issues/27

You mentioned that you have been using rtpengine kamailio module and the
rtpengine debian package with success. Was it on ubuntu box or some other
linux system? Sorry for asking this, but i am not able move ahead because
of this. Any other module suggestions from your end?

Thanks