[SR-Users] No audio/video transmission over different networks

Abhishek Saini abhishek.saini at enukesoftware.com
Wed Sep 17 15:15:13 CEST 2014

Hi Daniel,

Here is something i traced in the log:

ip-172-31-47-138 rtpengine[4879]: Unknown flag encountered: 'force'
ip-172-31-47-138 kernel: [4155571.651074] traps: rtpengine[4884] general
protection ip:41e313 sp:7f2bf1934418 error:0 in rtpengine[400000+30000]

What's the cause of this error? i am using code from the master branch.
Perhaps this has something to do with the rptengine service
crash/termination.

Regards