[SR-Users] Fwd: Reqd. help on Corex (Obfuscate) - Kamailio 4.2.x

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 19:05:22 CEST 2014

Hello,

I would recommend to develop (or extend) a module for it if you have C
code -- this should be trivial if you have C knowledge and  the other
code is already in C -- especially if the performance is a demand.

For a proof of concept, expecting that the encryption/description can be
done with a command line tool, look at exec module for options to
execute external applications, giving parameters from config and getting
the output in an avp variable that can be used further in config.

For exec option, you still need to use corex to have the needed
event_routes for network i/o executed.

On 16/09/14 18:54, Rahul MathuR wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was going through the new features and stumbled upon this new one -
> developed by Mohd. Shahzad Shafi.
> As already mentioned on the wiki about this module, I intend to use it
> for my custom security layer between UACs and SIP Proxy (Kamailio) but
> the issue is - the custom security layer (encryption/decryption code)
> is written in C and should precisely be applied for the messages
> between UAC and Proxy.
>
> Is there a way I can achieve this using Corex module since it does
> intercept the network I/O messages ?
>
> Any help here would be really appreciated.
>
> --
> Warm Regds.
> MathuRahul

Daniel-Constantin Mierla