[SR-Users] Extract domain of a user from location list table

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 11:39:41 CEST 2014

You should use 4.1 instead of 3.1, because 3.1 is really old (and no
longer supported) version.

Location table keeps attributes per username at domain. To get the
attributes, you need the username at domain. The typical use case is when a
SIP requests comes to the proxy targeting username at domain, you can use
lookup("location") to get associated attributes for routing the request
to where username at domain is having the phone.

registrar is one of the modules using usrloc behind.